Jan 6, 2013

Ms. Lonely Hearts

I'll be writing a brand new story and posting the chapters up on this blog. From start to finish, cover to credits, it will be done on this blog. Each chapter will be its own post. As I post I welcome feedback, comments, whatever anyone feels like saying, really. This idea was about bringing the mountain to Moses, so to speak, the reader to the writing. If you don't want to comment, it's still a good story that you get to read for free. The story will be about a girl with crippling anxiety thrust in to an apocalypse. Like all my stories, there's romance. But also like all my stories, the romance isn't traditional. I'm thinking love, politics, samurais, the supernatural, all the good stuff. Working title: Ms. Lonely Hearts. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment